Buy above 180 Tgt 181.5, 183 and 184.5 SL 179
Sell below 178.2 Tgt 177,175.3 and 174 SL 179.2
Buy above 519 Tgt 523, 527 and 532 SL 517
Sell below 515 Tgt 510,505 and 498 SL 518
Buy above 371 Tgt 373.5, 375 and 377 SL 369.8
Sell below 367.5 Tgt 366,364 and 360 SL 369
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for January Month, Intraday Profit of 3.46 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.91 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if System are followed with discipline. Also the performance differs from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh