- FII’s bought 1.3 K contract of Index Future worth 102 cores ,2.5 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 1.1 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 3.7 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. How to Prepare for a trading day
- As discussed in last analysis Low made today was 8712 and high made was 8809 so still 8681 is held on downside and 8840 playing a major role on restricting upside suggesting choppy move continues we did not get the range breakout . Low made today was 8720 and high made was 8784 so choppy move continues. breakdown below 8681 for a move till 8600/8532 and bullish above 8840 for a move towards 8910/8969. In between choppy moves continue. Weekly closing tomorrow Bulls need a close above 8774. Bank Nifty continues to trade in gann arc,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Feb Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.46 core with liquidation of 4.7 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @8468.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 7.11 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.03 lakh , PCR @0.95
- 9000 CE is having Highest OI at 71.5 lakh, resistance at 9000 followed by 8900 .8500-9000 CE liquidated 17.3 Lakh in OI so bears liquidated in 8700/9000 CE .FII bought 4.6 K CE longs and 1.8 K CE were shorted by them .Retail sold 107 K CE contracts and 53.6 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 8500 PE OI@57.8 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 8500 followed by 8600. 8500-9000 PE added 2.5 Lakh in OI so bulls added in 8700/8600 PE. FII sold 2.7 K PE and 1.9 K shorted PE were covered by them .Retail sold 29.1 K PE contracts and 29.2 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s sold 215 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 846 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 67.07
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8772 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8735 Low made today was 8734 and 50 points bounce. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 8801 Tgt 8824,8850 and 8865 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8760 Tgt 8740,8720 and 8700 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh