- FII’s sold 3.9 K contract of Index Future worth 274 cores ,633 Long contract were added by FII’s and 4.6 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 5.2 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter long in Index futures.Calm Mind Lead to Bigger Opportunity
- As discussed in last analysis 8710 is held again suggesting move till 8800 possible but the range of 8806-8840 a big supply zone so market if it consolidated in range of 8700-8800 before crossing that will be very healthy as it will suck in the supply coming from that range. Bearish on close below 8600 only till than it can do time correction for few days. Low made was 8707 so 8710 playing crucial role and big resistance at 8752, once closed above it next move towards 8806-8840 range. Lot of Supply in these range so more we consolidate in this range better would be the next leg of upmove. Bearish only below 8600. Bank Nifty heading towards 20500,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Feb Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.14 core with liquidation of 1.7 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @8468.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 2.71 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.90 lakh , PCR @0.95
- 9000 CE is having Highest OI at 61.8 lakh, resistance at 9000 followed by 8800 .8400-9000 CE liquidated 1.45 Lakh in OI so bears covered in 8500/8600 CE .FII bought 5 K CE longs and 2.5 K shorted CE were covered by them .Retail bought 16.7 K CE contracts and 23K CE were shorted them.
- 8400 PE OI@46 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 8400 followed by 8200. 8400-9000 PE added 13.8 Lakh in OI so bulls added in 8400/8500 PE. FII bought 6.9 K PE and 31.9 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 45.2 K PE contracts and 22.2 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 353 cores in Equity and DII sold 42 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 67.32
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8745 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8662. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 8775 Tgt 8797,8820 and 8845 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8720 Tgt 8695,8675 and 8650 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh