- FII’s bought 9.2 K contract of Index Future worth 600 cores ,8.7 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 489 short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 8.2 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures.Winning Trader’s Mindset
- As discussed in last analysis we are still holding 8681 suggesting bulls are still having upper hand eventhough we are not able to cross the gann arc, as shown in below chart. Bearish only on close below 8681 and bullish above 8840 in between choppy move continue. High made today was 8821 and low made was 8724 so we did not break 8840 on Upside and 8724 on downside suggesting choppy move to continue, Bulls should protect 8681 and till its protected move towards 8969 and above is quiet possible. Bank Nifty does 20000,ready for trending move,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Feb Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.15 core with liquidation of 2.8 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @8468.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 2.73 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.85 lakh , PCR @1.01
- 9000 CE is having Highest OI at 63.2 lakh, resistance at 9000 followed by 8900 .8500-9000 CE added 1.2 Lakh in OI so bears added in 8800/9000 CE .FII bought 1 K CE longs and 5.3 K CE were shorted by them .Retail sold 94 K CE contracts and 58.9 K CE shorted CE were covered them.
- 8500 PE OI@60.7 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 8500 followed by 8600. 8500-9000 PE added 8.9 Lakh in OI so bulls added in 8500/8600 PE. FII bought 13 K PE and 10.3 K shorted PE were covered by them .Retail sold 68.9 K PE contracts and 35 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s bought 356 cores in Equity and DII sold 379 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.84
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8782 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8709. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 8802 Tgt 8830,8850 and 8888 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8750 Tgt 8725,8700 and 8681 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh