Buy above 456 Tgt 459, 463 and 468 SL 454
Sell below 453.5 Tgt 450,445 and 440 SL 455
Buy above 416 Tgt 419, 422 and 426 SL 415
Sell below 414 Tgt 410,406 and 400 SL 415
Buy above 151 Tgt 152.5, 154 and 157 SL 150
Sell below 148.5 Tgt 147,145 and 143 SL 149.8
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for January Month, Intraday Profit of 3.46 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.91 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if System are followed with discipline. Also the performance differs from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh