- FII’s sold 2.6 K contract of Index Future worth 173 cores ,2.5 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 131 short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 2.4 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter shorts in Index futures. Paul Tudor Jones explaining Why FAILURE is important
- As discussed in last analysis Nifty closed above 8270 on 05 Jan but failed to give follow up move on 06 Jan as closed just below 8250. Bulls need a close above 8270 for a move above towards 8370/8450. Bears will be happy to see another close below 8200 for a move towards 8133. High made today was 8263 so another failed attempt by bulls to close above 8270 and bears failed to close below 8200, As we have new time cycle starting tommrow so expect 200-300 points move in nifty till 25 Jan. Bulls need close above 8270 and bear need close below 8200 and in between the range become no trade zone. Bank Nifty ready for trending move, EOD Analysis
- Nifty Jan Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.87 core with liquidation of 0.19 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @8031 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.88 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.66 lakh , PCR @1.04
- 8400 CE is having Highest OI at51.3 lakh, resistance at 8400 followed by 8500 .8000/8600 CE added 8.1 lakh so bears added aggressively 8400/8500 CE .FII bought 3.7 K CE longs and 2.1 K CE were shorted by them .Retail bought 34.8 K CE contracts and 24.4 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8000 PE OI@66.7 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 8000. 8000-8500 PE added 8.1 Lakh in OI so bulls added in 8200/8100 PE. FII bought 8.8 K PE longs and 1.5 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 22.6 K PE contracts and 25.3 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 325 cores in Equity and DII bought 96 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.20
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8255 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8209. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 8250 Tgt 8277,8300 and 8330 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8220 Tgt 8200,8185 and 8150 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh