- FII’s bought 12 K contract of Index Future worth 743 cores ,12.2 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 140 short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 12.3 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter shorts in Index futures. Psychological Pitfalls in Trading
- As discussed in last analysis As we have new time cycle starting tommrow so expect 200-300 points move in nifty till 25 Jan. Bulls need close above 8270 and bear need close below 8200 and in between the range become no trade zone. Nifty finally closed above 8270 when the new time cycle is starting suggesting bulls are can continue upmove towards 8370/8430. Bearish only on close below 8200. Nifty continue its uptrend now range of 8430-8435 is very important zone of resistance,crossing the same rally can extend towards 8600. Taking resistance in zone we can see downmove towards 8250. Bank Nifty rallies 600 points after start of new time cycle, EOD Analysis
- Nifty Jan Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.93 core with addition of 6.4 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @8031 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 5.32 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.15 lakh , PCR @1.02
- 8400 CE is having Highest OI at 50 lakh, resistance at 8400 followed by 8500 .8000/8600 CE added 1050 so bears covered there position in 8200/8300 CE suggesting nifty ready for further upmove .FII bought 18.4 K CE longs and 0.5 K shorted CE were covered by them .Retail sold 13 K CE contracts and 18.3 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8000 PE OI@68.4 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 8000. 8000-8500 PE added 46.2 Lakh in OI so bulls added in 8300/8400 PE. FII bought 8.8 K PE longs and 14 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 125 K PE contracts and 74 K PE were shorted by them. Retailer showing bearish bias suggesting nifty can continue the up move.
- FII’s sold 21 cores in Equity and DII bought 253 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.00
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8364 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8233. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 8390 Tgt 8405,8430 and 8450 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8360 Tgt 8340,8320 and 8300 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh