- FII’s bought 10.7 K contract of Index Future worth 638 cores ,7.9 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 2.7 K short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 5.1 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter shorts in Index futures.
- As discussed in last analysis As seen in below chart nifty is near gunner support of both horizontal and vertical line indicated a trending move round the corner, Bulls will get active above 8010, for a move towards 8060/8130 and bears below 7890 in between choppy move continues. Gann Analysis again helped us in capturing the short term bottom at 7916 and big rally above 8010 for a move towards 8060 and8130, High made was 8122. Now Bulls need a move above 8177 for next move towards 8257/8338. Till 8000 is held any dip in area of 8020-8050 should be bought into. Bears will get active only below 7900 only. Bank Nifty Again Bounce from Gann Angle,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Dec Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.41 core with liquidation of 8.6 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @8049 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 2.18 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.6 lakh , PCR @0.81.
- 8500 CE is having Highest OI at 35.5 lakh, resistance at 8500 followed by 8300 .7900/8500 CE added 10.2 lakh so bears added aggressively in 8300/8500 CE .FII bought 31.3 K CE longs and 18.7 K CE were shorted by them .Retail bought 16.8 K CE contracts and 47.1 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8000 PE OI@66.6 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 8000. 7900-8500 PE added 21.3 Lakh in OI so bulls added aggressively in 8100/8000 PE. FII bought 31.6 K PE longs and 6.4 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 61.5 K PE contracts and 52.6 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 372 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 997 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.46
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8079 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8050 . How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 8130 Tgt 8160,8180 and 8210 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8060 Tgt 8040,8020 and 7980 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh