- FII’s bought 10.1 K contract of Index Future worth 615 cores ,10.7 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 0.5 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 11.3 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter shorts in Index futures. Why Traders are unable to Follow Your Trading Plan
- As discussed in last analysis Gann Analysis again helped us in capturing the short term bottom at 7916 and big rally above 8010 for a move towards 8060 and 8130, High made was 8122. Low made today was 8066 near the previous resistance zone of 8060, Now Bulls need a move above 8177 for next move towards 8257/8338. High made today was 8197 but were unable to close above 8177, suggesting bullish momentum is waning after 281 point rise but till we do not close below 8066 bulls are having upper hand. Close above 8177 we can see fast move towards 8250/8337. Bearish below 8050 for a move towards 8000/7950. Bank Nifty Bulls again hold to gann angle,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Dec Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.50 core with addition of 3.3 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @8049 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 2.18 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.34 lakh , PCR @0.90.
- 8300 CE is having Highest OI at 42.6 lakh, resistance at 8300 followed by 8500 .7900/8500 CE added 6.4 lakh so bears added aggressively in 8300/8500 CE .FII bought 14.7 K CE longs and 3.6 K CE were shorted by them .Retail bought 26.9 K CE contracts and 32.5 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8000 PE OI@72.1 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 8000. 7900-8500 PE added 15.7 Lakh in OI so bulls added aggressively in 8100/8000 PE. FII bought 16.5 K PE longs and 3.5 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 33.8 K PE contracts and 19.5 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 715 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 534 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.65
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8191 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8108 . How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 8162 Tgt 8182,8210 and 8240 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8110 Tgt 8082,8050 and 8033 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh