- FII’s bought 1.6 K contract of Index Future worth 94 cores ,837 Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 2.4 K short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 3.2 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and exit shorts in Index futures. How to Keep Your Cool When Trading
- As discussed in last analysis Now again Nifty is at crossroads near gann angle as show in below chart, Range of 8093-8040 is the support range if held we can see fast bounce towards 8448. Bulls will get active above 8188 for a move towards 8270/8410. Bears below 7972 for a move towards 7900/7810. Next 2 days are very important as bulls need to hold range of 8039-8060 on Weekly closing basis else we can see deeper cut in market towards 7700/7800. Fresh shorts should be done on close below 7972 only for move towards 7800/7750. Bank Nifty continue to hold Gann Support zone,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Nov Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.88 core with liquidation of 20 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @8705 made high at 8704 on 01 Nov and correction of 700 points.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 4.5 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.9 lakh , PCR @0.81.
- 8700 CE is having Highest OI at 59.2 lakh, resistance at 8700 followed by 8500 .8000/8700 CE added 4.9 lakh so bears added aggressively 8200/8300 PE .FII bought 4.3 K CE longs and 10.2 K CE were shorted by them .Retail bought 25.3 K CE contracts and 12.4 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8000 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 8000. 8000-8500 PE added 4.9 Lakh in OI so bulls added in 8000/8100 PE. FII bought 10.1 K PE longs and 5.1 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 37.3 K PE contracts and 21.6 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 1957 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 2344 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8159 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8484. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 8140 Tgt 8180,8211 and 8260 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8080 Tgt 8060,8039 and 8000 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh