Buy above 339 Tgt 342, 345 and 350 SL 337
Sell below 335 Tgt 332,329 and 326 SL 337
Buy above 261 Tgt 263.2, 265 and 269 SL 259.5
Sell below 257 Tgt 254 ,251.2 and 248 SL 258.5
Buy above 70 Tgt 70.8, 72 and 73.3 SL 69
Sell below 68.5 Tgt 67.5,66.5 and 65.3 SL 69.2
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 3.76 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.89 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if System are followed with discipline. Also the performance differs from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh