Buy above 440 Tgt 444,449 and 454 SL 437
Sell below 433 Tgt 428,423 and 418 SL 436
Buy above 1096 Tgt 1108, 1120 and 1140 SL 1088
Sell below 1084 Tgt 1075,1060 and 1040 SL 1090
Buy above 299 Tgt 301.5, 305 and 310 SL 297
Sell below 293 Tgt 291,288 and 283 SL 295
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 3.76 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.89 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if System are followed with discipline. Also the performance differs from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh