Buy above 225.5 Tgt 227, 228.5 and 230.5 SL 224.2
Sell below 223.5 Tgt 222.2,220.5 and 218 SL 224.2
Buy above 1155 Tgt 1165, 1185 and 1200 SL 1147
Sell below 1140 Tgt 1125,1110 and 1095 SL 1147
Buy above 1175 Tgt 1195, 1215 and 1230 SL 1165
Sell below 1133 Tgt 1120,1100 and 1080 SL 1140
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 3.76 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.89 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if System are followed with discipline. Also the performance differs from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh