Buy above 364 Tgt 368, 372 and 376 SL 361
Sell below 358 Tgt 354,351 and 346 SL 361
Buy above 516 Tgt 521, 525 and 530 SL 513
Sell below 510 Tgt 506.5,501 and 492 SL 513
Positional Traders can use the below mentioned levels
Unable to Close above 585 Target 572/555
Buy above 581 Tgt 585, 590 and 596 SL 578
Sell below 577 Tgt 572,566 and 560 SL 580
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for September Month, Intraday Profit of 3.64 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.03 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if System are followed with discipline. Also the performance differs from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh