- FII’s sold 2.3 K contract of Index Future worth 151 cores ,0.9 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 1.3 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 400 contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter shorts in Index futures. Is it possible for trader to make sustainable profits on small account ?
- As discussed last Analysis Now next week has only 3 trading days so protecting 8656 bulls can make one more attempt towards 8756/8800. Bears will be active only close below 8656 for target of 8518/8476. Nifty made low of 8703 bear gann arc and protecting 8656, Bulls will get active above 8756 for a move towards 8800/8840. Bears will be active below 8656 for a move towards 8600/8555. In Between Choppy moves. Bank Nifty trading near gann arc, EOD Analysis
- Nifty Oct Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.12 core with liquidation of 1.7 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @8777, closed below it,trading around rollover price suggesting big move round the corner.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.08 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.78 lakh , PCR @0.90 , Trader’s Resolutions for the New Financial Year 2016-17
- 9000 CE is having Highest OI at 68 lakh, resistance at 9000 .8500/9000 CE added 10.5 lakh so bears added aggressively in range of 8800-8900 CE .FII bought 1.8 K CE longs and 2.9 K shorted CE were covered by them .Retail bought 33.6 K CE contracts and 26.7 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8500 PE OI@44.4 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 8500. 8500-9000 PE saw addition of 6.8 Lakh in OI so bulls added in 8700-8800 CE options.FII sold 7 K PE longs and 1.5 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 26.3 K PE contracts and 19.6 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 547 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 468 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.53
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8746 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8734 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 8730 Tgt 8754,8785 and 8805 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8690 Tgt 8666,8640 and 8610 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh