- FII’s bought 1.1 K contract of Index Future worth 64 cores ,0.9 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 0.1 K short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 35.5 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit shorts in Index futures. Deliberate practice & 10 Years of Silence will set you “apart”
- As discussed last Analysis As we have weekly closing tomorrow and nifty bulls will try hard to hold to 8518-8520 levels and bears will try to close below 8500. Holding 8500-8520 range nifty can again bounce towards 8700/8756/8800. On Downside strong support in the range of 8448-8450. Nifty made low of 8549.80 and range of 8500-8520 was protected, now bulls need a close above 8600 for a fast move till 8642/8663, Close above 8663 will give momentum to bulls for a fast move 8756/8800 Bear will get active below 8518 for target 8476/8448 .Bank Nifty does a weekly close above 19000,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Oct Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.912 core with liquidation of 5.5 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @8777, closed below it,trading around rollover price suggesting big move round the corner.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.80 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.2 lakh , PCR @0.83 , Trader’s Resolutions for the New Financial Year 2016-17
- 9000 CE is having Highest OI at 67.6 lakh, resistance at 9000 .8500/9000 CE added 17.4 lakh so bears added aggressively in range of 8800-8900 CE .FII bought 4.7 K CE longs and 22.3 K CE were shorted by them .Retail bought 38.3 K CE contracts and 24.8 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8500 PE OI@54 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 8500. 8500-9000 PE saw addition of 2 Lakh in OI so bulls added in 8550-8600 CE options.FII bought 29.5 K PE longs and 5.7 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 31.4 K PE contracts and 33.2 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 946 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 556 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.71
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8592 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8707 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 8600 Tgt 8624,8656 and 8680 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8550 Tgt 8525,8500 and 8475 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh