Buy above 909 Tgt 916, 927 and 935 SL 905
Sell below 897 Tgt 890,882 and 873 SL 904
Buy above 963 Tgt 969, 975 and 988 SL 959
Sell below 955 Tgt 950,944 and 936 SL 960
Tata Motos DVR
Buy above 350 Tgt 354, 358 and 362 SL 347
Sell below 340 Tgt 336,330 and 323 SL 343
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for September Month, Intraday Profit of 3.64 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.03 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if System are followed with discipline. Also the performance differs from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh