Buy above 327 Tgt 331, 336 and 340 SL 324
Sell below 323 Tgt 321,316 and 310 SL 326
Buy above 838 Tgt 844, 851 and 857 SL 834
Sell below 828 Tgt 824,816 and 804 SL 832
Buy above 78 Tgt 78.5, 79.5 and 81 SL 77.2
Sell below 76.5 Tgt 76,75 and 74 SL 77
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for September Month, Intraday Profit of 3.64 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.03 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if System are followed with discipline. Also the performance differs from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh