Buy above 283.2 Tgt 284.5, 286 and 288.5 SL 282.2
Sell below 280.5 Tgt 279.2,277 and 276 SL 282
Buy above 613 Tgt 618, 625 and 632 SL 609
Sell below 607 Tgt 603.5,598 and 589 SL 611
Buy above 255.8 Tgt 257.6, 260.7 and 262.5 SL 254.5
Sell below 253.5 Tgt 252.5,251 and 248 SL 254.5
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for July Month, Intraday Profit of 4.14 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.97 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if System are followed with discipline. Also the performance differs from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh