Buy above 144 Tgt 145.6, 147 and 148.5 SL 143
Sell below 142 Tgt 141.2,140 and 137 SL 143
Buy above 80.5 Tgt 81.3, 82.5 and 83.7 SL 80
Sell below 78.8 Tgt 78,76.5 and 75 SL 79.5
Buy above 250 Tgt 251.6, 253 and 255 SL 249
Sell below 247.5 Tgt 246,244 and 240 SL 248.5
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for July Month, Intraday Profit of 4.14 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.97 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if System are followed with discipline. Also the performance differs from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh