- FII’s sold 1.6 K contract of Index Future worth 89 cores ,0.4 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 2.1 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 2.6 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter shorts in Index futures. The Casino Mentality In Trading
- As discussed last Analysis Holding 8760 we can see another upmove towards 8860/8928, Bears will get active only below 8700 for target of 8656/8600. Low made today was 8759 so nifty continue to hold 8750 and made high of 8816 now need to head towards 8860/8928 holding 8760. Bears will be active only below 8700, As seen in below trading trading above 8830 can see move till 8928/8968 in near term.break of 8700 will push nifty towards 8600/8577. As per below chart expect impulsive move in next 2 trading session. Bank Nifty continue to trade in range,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Sep Future Open Interest Volume is at 3.22 core with liquidation of 1.20 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @8686, closed above it rallied 250 points.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.28 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.88 lakh , PCR @1.06 , Trader’s Resolutions for the New Financial Year 2016-17
- 9000 CE is having Highest OI at 58.4 lakh, resistance at 9000 .8500/9000 CE added 6.5 lakh so finally bears added aggressively in 8900-9000 range .FII sold 5.5 K CE longs and 9.6 K CE were shorted by them .Retail bought 35 K CE contracts and 6.3 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8500 PE OI@64.3 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 8500. 8300-8800 PE added 0.86 Lakh in OI so bulls strong base of 8700-8750 zone is still protected .FII bought 5.8 K PE longs and 20.1 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 0.09 K PE contracts and 5.9 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 1146 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 777 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 67.01
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8803 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8803 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 8830 Tgt 8850,8880 and 8902 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8800 Tgt 8770,8755 and 8730 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh