- FII’s sold 3.5 K contract of Index Future worth 299 cores ,2.6 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 0.8 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 1.8 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter shorts in Index futures. The Ten Tasks of Top Traders
- As discussed last Analysis Holding 8760 we can see another upmove towards 8860/8928, Bears will get active only below 8700 for target of 8656/8600. High made today was 8893 so nifty traders were able to profit on gap today as nifty did not break 8760 and did the target of 8860 and almost near to next target of 8928. Now for next 2 days range of 8910-8928 is very crucial zone unable to close above it nifty can see another round of down move towards 8760/8700. There are 2 cycle working currently for nifty one from 8968 which was price and time square and another one was from 8750 , both are price and time square, market has to break anyone of the level for trending move, else we will keep rotating in this range. Bulls need a close above 8928 for a move till 8968/9056/9120, Bear below 8700. Will Bank Nifty close above 20230 for further upmove ,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Sep Future Open Interest Volume is at 3.22 core with liquidation of 1.94 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @8686, closed above it rallied 250 points.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 6.19 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.44 lakh , PCR @1.10 , Trader’s Resolutions for the New Financial Year 2016-17
- 9000 CE is having Highest OI at 65 lakh, resistance at 9000 .8500/9000 CE liquidated 13.9 lakh so bears ran for cover in 8900 CE .FII bought 7.9 K CE longs and 1.3 K CE were shorted by them .Retail sold 68 K CE contracts and 49.7 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 8500 PE OI@66.8 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 8500. 8300-8800 PE added 5.7 Lakh in OI so bulls strong base of 8700-8750 zone is still protected .FII bought 3.1 K PE longs and 6.7 K PE were shorted by them .Retail sold 211 PE contracts and 22.8 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s bought 336 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 310 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.66
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8866 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8807 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 8877 Tgt 8894,8920 and 8950 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8858 Tgt 8840,8810 and 8785 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh