- FII’s sold 9 K contract of Index Future worth 551 cores ,2 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 6.9 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 4.9 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter shorts in Index futures. Avoiding Impulsive Trading
- As discussed last Analysis Below 8951/8910 bears had upper hand as we have discussed before in our analysis, High made yesterday was 8939 nifty was not able to go above 8951 and broke 8910 also, suggesting bears have upperhand and we can see all the was till 8820/8760. 8756-8760 if and when it comes is very important level, if held nifty can again make one more attempt towards 9000. Bears did 8700 below 8910, Now we are near very crucial gann line support as shown in below chart, close below Monday low of 8700 can see quick fall till 8656-8580 range. Bulls will get active only above 8760 for a move towards 8968/9000 again. Holding 8700 can lead to price and time square as per gann which can lead to fast rise. 8700 should be watched closely for the coming 3 days. Nifty made low of 8688 but close well above 8700 and holding the gann support line as shown above. Bulls need close above 8760 for target of 8809/8862. Bears will get active on close below 8700 for target of 8656/8580. Bank Nifty continue to hold demand zone,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Sep Future Open Interest Volume is at 3.26 core with liquidation of 1.8 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @8686, closed above it rallied 250 points.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 3.56 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.14 lakh , PCR @0.98 , Trader’s Resolutions for the New Financial Year 2016-17
- 9000 CE is having Highest OI at 58.8 lakh, resistance at 9000 .8500/9000 CE added 6.8 lakh so finally bears added aggressively in 8800 .FII sold 1.7 K CE longs and 13.1 K CE were shorted by them .Retail bought 44.1 K CE contracts and 15 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8500 PE OI@58.4 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 8500. 8300-8800 PE added 4.3 Lakh in OI so bulls strong base of 8700-8750 zone is in danger now .FII bought 18.4 K PE longs and 2.1 K shorted PE were covered by them .Retail bought 19 K PE contracts and 34.7 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 477 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 8 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.89
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8748 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8802 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 8750 Tgt 8770,8800 and 8830 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8720 Tgt 8700,8670 and 8648 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh