Buy above 1021 Tgt 1028,1035 and 1044 SL 1017
Sell below 1013 Tgt 1007,1000 and 990 SL 1017
Buy above 568 Tgt 572,576 and 581 SL 565
Sell below 563 Tgt 557,551 and 546 SL 566
Buy above 272 Tgt 273.7,275.5 and 280 SL 270
Sell below 269 Tgt 267.4,264.7 and 262 SL 271
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for July Month, Intraday Profit of 3.57 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.79 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if System are followed with discipline. Also the performance differs from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh