Buy above 602 Tgt 608,613 and 618 SL 599
Sell below 592.8 Tgt 586.8,578.7 and 570 SL 595
Buy above 220 Tgt 221.5,223.3 and 226.6 SL 218.6
Sell below 217.8 Tgt 215.8,213.7 and 212 SL 219
Buy above 88 Tgt 89,90.5 and 92 SL 87.5
Sell below 87.3 Tgt 85.4,84.7 and 83 SL 88
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for July Month, Intraday Profit of 3.57 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.79 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if System are followed with discipline. Also the performance differs from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh