Buy above 77.7 Tgt 78.5,79.6 and 80.7 SL 77
Sell below 76.8 Tgt 76,75.3 and 74.4 SL 77.2
Buy above 1020 Tgt 1027,1038 and 1049 SL 1014
Sell below 1005.8 Tgt 997.8,985.7 and 976 SL 1010
Buy above 774 Tgt 781 ,788 and 794 SL 769
Sell below 760.8 Tgt 753.8,748.7 and 741 SL 764
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for July Month, Intraday Profit of 3.57 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.79 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if System are followed with discipline. Also the performance differs from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh