Buy above 506.5 Tgt 510.3, 514 and 517.5 SL 504
Sell below 502 Tgt 499,495 and 488 SL 504
Buy above 271 Tgt 273, 275.5 and 278.5 SL 269.8
Sell below 270.5 Tgt 268,266 and 244 SL 271.5
Buy above 131.1 Tgt 132, 133 and 135.5 SL 130.1
Sell below 128.7 Tgt 127.3,126 and 125 SL 129.5
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for June Month, Intraday Profit of 3.12 Lakh and Positional Profit of 3.08 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if System are followed with discipline. Also the performance differs from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/14011718