- FII’s bought 1.4 K contract of Index Future worth 84 cores ,5.2 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 1 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 3.5 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter shorts in Index futures. Enjoy your life at every moment
- As discussed in Yesterday Analysis Now the zone of 8654-8677 is crucial supply zone, closing above 8677 level again can see fast move till 8849. We have resistance zone at every 100-150 points as market has spend lot of time in this range during the 2015 year. Bearish on close below 8490 only. Holding 8577 again another attempt can be made to break 8650 range.High made on Friday was 8670 near the gann arc and bulls failed to close above 8677.Close above 8677 Nifty can make next move till 8800/8951. Bearish only on close below 8490 and bullish on close above 8677 in between yo-yo move.Bank Nifty fails to close above 19000 on Monthly basis,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Aug Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.21 core with addition of 3.2 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover is at 58% and Rollover cost @8650 closed above it
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.80 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.07 lakh , PCR @1.03 , Trader’s Resolutions for the New Financial Year 2016-17
- 8800 CE is having Highest OI at 32.6 lakh, resistance at 8800 .8500/9000 CE added 14.8 lakh so resistance formation in 8800-8900 .FII bought 11.8 K CE longs and 7.1 K shorted CE were covered by them .Retail bought 54.7 K CE contracts and 41.9 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8500 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 8500. 8300-8800 PE added 14.6 Lakh in OI so bulls making strong base near 8500-8550 zone .FII bought 24.2 K PE longs and 7.4 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 30.7 K PE contracts and 44.5 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 14 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 148 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 67
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8686 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8687 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 8650 Tgt 8665,8685 and 8710 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8620 Tgt 8600,8585 and 8550 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh