Buy above 77 Tgt 77.5, 78.6 and 80.5 SL 76.6
Sell below 75.3 Tgt 74.3,73.6 and 72.5 SL 75.7
Buy above 133.3 Tgt 134.5, 136.2 and 139.5 SL 132.8
Sell below 131.3 Tgt 129.9,128.6 and 127 SL 131.7
Buy above 85.6 Tgt 86.6,87.6 and 89.5 SL 85.1
Sell below 84.2 Tgt 83.3,82.8 and 81 SL 85
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for June Month, Intraday Profit of 3.12 Lakh and Positional Profit of 3.08 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if System are followed with discipline. Also the performance differs from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/14011718