- FII’s sold 7.7 K contract of Index Future worth 497 cores ,7.8 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and .07 K short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 7.8 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and exit shorts in Index futures.Do you have Trading Regrets
- As discussed in Yesterday Analysis Closing above 8210 is a very bullish sign and holding the same we can move towards 8300/8336/8410 in next few days.Bearish only on close below 8070. High made today was 8238 and low made was 8154, and finally we close near 8210, Due to Britain Exit vote volumes are very dull in market and even a small volume can move market, like we saw Nifty saw a fast fall till 8154 and equal fast recovery also, Traders should wait for event to get over to take directional trades . 80% of market moves is done in 20% of time. Bank Nifty forms DOJI near gann trendline,EOD Analysis
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.55 core with liquidation of 13.3 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @7961 closed above it
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.61 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.4 lakh , PCR @0.94, Trader’s Resolutions for the New Financial Year 2016-17
- 8300 CE is having Highest OI at 62.6 lakh, resistance at 8300 .8300/8600 CE added 7.1 lakh so bears forming resistance at higher levels 8300-8400 zone .FII sold 122 CE longs and 9.1 K CE were shorted by them .Retail bought 60.2 K CE contracts and 22.1 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8000 PE OI@85.4 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 8000. 8000-8600 PE liquidated 4.4 Lakh in OI so bulls making strong base near 8000-8100 zone .FII bought 15.8 K PE longs and 12.6 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 5.9 K PE contracts and 13 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 41 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 361 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 67.47
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8207 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8191 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 8230 Tgt 8250,8280 and 8303 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8190 Tgt 8170,8145 and 8120 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh