- FII’s bought 11.1 K contract of Index Future worth 683 cores ,12.8 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 1.6 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 14.4 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter shorts in Index futures.Why I fail as a trader
- As discussed in Yesterday Analysis For next 4 days 8111 will play a important role on upside and 7972 on downside, breaking any one of the levels can see move 8210/8241 on upside and 7921/7777 on downside. High made today was 8212. Panic was created with gap down and whole move have been retraced but its not a faster retracement, Agian we will enter the trouble some zone of 8241-8336, Breakout only on close of 8336. Bears will get active only on close below 8100. As we are near horizontal line expect impulsive move in next 2 sessions. Bank Nifty June Expiry Analysis
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 0.81 core with liquidation of 10.2 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @7961 closed above it
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 4.81 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.5 lakh , PCR @1.03, Trader’s Resolutions for the New Financial Year 2016-17
- 8300 CE is having Highest OI at 70 lakh, resistance at 8300 .8200/8300 CE added 8.5 lakh so bears forming resistance at higher levels 8250-8300 zone .FII bought 867 CE longs and 4.6 K CE were shorted by them .Retail sold 30 K CE contracts and 5.4 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 8000 PE OI@72 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 8000. 8000-8300 PE added 44.2 Lakh in OI so bulls making strong base near 8000-8150 zone .FII bought 9.6 K PE longs and 4.7 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 74.4 K PE contracts and 19.7 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 103 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 20 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 67.68
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8185 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8180 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 8225 Tgt 8246,8279 and 8301 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8190 Tgt 8170,8150 and 8130 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry:8275
Lower End of Expiry:8134
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh