- FII’s sold10.1 K contract of Index Future worth 615 cores ,12.2 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 2.1 K short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 14.3 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and exit shorts in Index futures.Billionaire Traders and Hedge Fund Manager
- As discussed in Yesterday Analysis Bulls should close above 8210 for the continued uptrend, close below 8210 will suggest we can see move towards 8075/8100 range. Gann Cycle and Gann Trendline does the trick and we made low of 8064 doing the target of 8075 on downside. Bulls will get active on close above 8135 for move towards 8210/8241. Bears will get aggressive below 8050 for a move towards 7980 Will Bank Nifty Break 17500,EOD Analysis
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.07 core with addition of 7.2 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @7961 closed above it
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.30 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.73 lakh , PCR @1.04, Trader’s Resolutions for the New Financial Year 2016-17
- 8300 CE is having Highest OI at 55.3 lakh, resistance at 8300 .8000/8200 CE added 9.4 lakh so bears forming resistance at higher levels 8300-8400 zone .FII sold 11.9 K CE longs and 101 shorted CE were covered by them .Retail bought 38.2 K CE contracts and 3.3 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8000 PE OI@71.8 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 8000. 8000-8600 PE liquidated 26.8 Lakh in OI so bears ran for cover, still strong base near 8000 zone .FII bought 17 K PE longs and 6.1 K shorted PE were covered by them .Retail sold 29.5 K PE contracts and 8.4 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 212 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 598 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 67.14
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8114 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8198 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 8100 Tgt 8130,8150 and 8171 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8074 Tgt 8040,8020 and 8000 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh