- FII’s sold 23.7 K contract of Index Future worth 1335 cores ,5.1 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 18.5 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 13.3 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter shorts in Index futures.Do you have Trading Regrets
- As discussed in Yesterday Analysis Now bulls need to close above 8210 for this upmove to continue as its near the falling horizontal gann line. Failing to close above 8210 can again see downmove towards 8120/8029 High made today was 8244 and low made was 8105, and finally we close above 8210. Closing above 8210 is a very bullish sign and holding the same we can move towards 8300/8336/8410 in next few days.Bearish only on close below 8070. Bank Nifty Bulls again protect 17666,EOD Analysis
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.74 core with addition of 4.1 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @7961 closed above it
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.85 Lakh core with total contract traded at 2 lakh , PCR @0.89, Trader’s Resolutions for the New Financial Year 2016-17
- 8300 CE is having Highest OI at 63 lakh, resistance at 8300 .8300/8600 CE added 6.7 lakh so bears forming resistance at higher levels 8300-8400 zone .FII bought 0.07 K CE longs and 2.8 K CE were shorted by them .Retail bought 1K CE contracts and 13.4 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8000 PE OI@76.8 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 8000. 8000-8600 PE added 25.2 Lakh in OI so bulls making strong base near 8000-8100 zone .FII sold 6.7 K PE longs and 8.4 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 67.2 K PE contracts and 35 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 385.60 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 724.06 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 67.32
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8210 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8188 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 8250 Tgt 8285,8310 and 8336 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8190 Tgt 8170,8150 and 8120 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh