Buy above 1250 Tgt 1258,1266 and 1276 SL 1242
Sell below 1238 Tgt 1230,1221 and 1205 SL 1245
Buy above 904 Tgt 910,917 and 930 SL 898
Sell below 895 Tgt 888,876 and 866 SL 901
Buy above 84.2 Tgt 85.3,86.6 and 87.7 SL 83.8
Sell below 82.5 Tgt 81.7,81 and 80.3 SL 83
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for April Month, Intraday Profit of 1.92 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.61 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863