- FII’s bought 36.2 K contract of Index Future worth 2162 cores ,32.3 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 3.8 K short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 28.5 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit shorts in Index futures.The Wilma Rudolph Story
- As discussed in last analysis Today close above 7972 is quiet significant as per gann analysis and we can see a move towards 8336 in coming few weeks, till we close above 7972.Time correction once come to end lead to such impulsive move, Nifty has move 335 points in just 2 trading session. Nifty continued with its impulsive move, another century, Now longs needs to be cautious in range of 8220-8251 where we have supply zone before marching towards 8336.Bearish only on close below 7972 Bank Nifty does 17500,EOD Analysis
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 2 core with addition of 14.5 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @7961 closed above it
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.8 lakh , PCR @0.8, Trader’s Resolutions for the New Financial Year 2016-17
- 8200 CE is having Highest OI at 33 lakh, resistance at 8200 .8000/8500 CE sold 26 lakh so bears forming resistance at higher levels after blowout rally .FII bought 45.3 K CE longs and 2.9 K CE were shorted by them .Retail BOUGHT 10 K CE contracts and 54.2 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8000 PE OI@38.7 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 8000. 8000-8500 PE added 43 Lakh in OI so strong base near 7900-8000 zone .FII bought 4.8 K PE longs and 16.4 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 79 K PE contracts and 40 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 479 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 69 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 67.03
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8150 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8085 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 8188 Tgt 8210,8230 and 8250 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8150 Tgt 8130,8100 and 7980 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh