- FII’s sold 6.6 K contract of Index Future worth 373 cores ,9.3 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 15.9 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 25.2 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter shorts in Index futures.Ways to Improve Discipline in Trading
- As discussed in last analysis Break of 7720 tomorrow can see nifty moving towards 7678 and break above 7777 again a move towards 7834. Nifty made low of 7716 just tad below 7720 and quickly recovered but still unable to close above 7777, expect impulsive move in next 2 trading session.Break of 7777 can see move above 7834/7860. Bank Nifty protects 16350,EOD Analysis
- Nifty May Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.36 core with liquidation of 9.5 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @7953, High made on 17 May was 7957 and we are down almost 200 points from 7953 which was rollover cost.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 3.69 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.5 lakh , PCR @0.86, Trader’s Resolutions for the New Financial Year 2016-17
- 8000 CE is having Highest OI at 81.1 lakh, resistance at 8000 .7500/8000 CE sold 14.6 lakh so bears covered today as bears were not able to break 7720 .FII bought 390 CE longs and 880 CE were shorted by them .Retail sold 17.4 K CE contracts and 9.3 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 7700 PE OI@57.9 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 7700. 7300-7800 PE added 12 Lakh in OI so strong base near 7500-7600 zone .FII sold 8.7 K PE longs and 4.1 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 34.2 K PE contracts and 16.2 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 815 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 989 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 67.75
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7745 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7836 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 7787 Tgt 7814,7850 and 7888 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7740 Tgt 7720,7698 and 7676 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh