- FII’s bought 11.7 K contract of Index Future worth 695 cores ,7.8 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 3.9 K short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 3.8 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit shorts in Index futures. How Emotions Hijack trading WHICH emotion is overpowering you the Most, To Understand the same I have put a Poll on Twitter (https://twitter.com/brahmesh), Please participate
- As discussed in last analysis if we do not close above 7777 tomorrow it will have bearish implication and Bullish only close above 7850,Expect big move in coming 2 days. Nifty opened up at 7755 quickly move above 7777 and saw a big jump, and closing well above 7850 putting bulls in top gear. Gann trendline again played a crucial role and now holding 7850 we should be heading towards 7972. We need to see follow upmove above 7850 tomorrow. Market is going through time correction digesting the big rally of 1147 points by trading in a range of 7650-8000. Bank Nifty bounces from gann trendline,EOD Analysis
- Nifty May Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.82 core with addition of 0.24 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @7953, continue to trade below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.25 Lakh core with total contract traded at 2 lakh , PCR @0.95, Trader’s Resolutions for the New Financial Year 2016-17
- 8000 CE is having Highest OI at 64.2 lakh, resistance at 8000 .7500/8000 CE liquidated 16.2 lakh so bears ran for cover as Nifty closed above 7850 .FII bought 27.5 K CE longs and 6.2 K CE were shorted by them .Retail sold 44 K CE contracts and 0.56 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 7700 PE OI@52.6 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 7700. 7200-7700 PE added 34 Lakh in OI so strong base near 7500-7600 zone .FII bought 14 K PE longs and 0.008 K shorted PE were covered by them .Retail bought 65 K PE contracts and 51.4 K PE were shorted by them. Retailers adding Put we might break 7950 on upside.
- FII’s bought 224 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 350 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.58
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7840 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7830 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 7875 Tgt 7900,7921 and 7951 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7850 Tgt 7831,7810 and 7788(Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586