Buy above 623.5 Tgt 627.5,631 and 636 SL 620
Sell below 619 Tgt 616,610 and 600 SL 622
Buy above 96.5 Tgt 98,99.5 and 101 SL 95.5
Sell below 93.8 Tgt 92.5,91 and 90 SL 94.5
Buy above 375 Tgt 377.5,381 and 385 SL 373
Sell below 372 Tgt 369,366 and 363 SL 374
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for April Month, Intraday Profit of 1.92 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.61 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863