Close above 188 Tgt 199
Buy above 186 Tgt 188.5,192 and 196 SL 184
Sell below 181 Tgt 179,176 and 173 SL 183
Close above 131 Tgt 136/139/141
Buy above 131 Tgt 132.5,136 and 139 SL 129
Sell below 126.5 Tgt 125,123.7 and 121.5 SL 128
Holding 102 Tgt 110
Buy above 105 Tgt 106.4,108.5 and 110 SL 104
Sell below 102 Tgt 101,100 and 98 SL 103
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for April Month, Intraday Profit of 2.31 Lakh and Positional Profit of 3.48 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863