- FII’s bought 0.04 K contract of Index Future worth 12 cores ,4.4 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 4.9 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 9.4 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter shorts in Index futures. How to preserve Mental Capital for Trading
- As discussed in last analysis So we can trade between 7850-7972 range before taking next move. Till close is above gann number of 7850 bulls are in control High made was 7911 and Low 7827 but closed above 7850, suggesting Bulls are in control. Bank Nifty does time correction,EOD Analysis
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.40 core with liquidation of 16.8 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @7740, Nifty future rallied 200 points above this level.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 3.59 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.49 lakh , PCR @0.98, Trader’s Resolutions for the New Financial Year 2016-17
- 8000 CE is having Highest OI at 73.3 lakh, resistance at 8000 .7800/8000 CE liquidated 5 lakh so bears liquidated as we closed above 7850 .FII sold 4.8 K CE longs and 3.6 K CE were shorted by them .Retail bought 41.6 K CE contracts and 2.4 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 7800 PE OI@66 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 7800. 7800-8000 PE added 3.9 Lakh in OI so strong base near 7800 .FII bought 24 K PE longs and 2 K PE were shorted by them .Retail sold 9.3 K PE contracts and 23.1 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 222 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 747 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.61
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7862 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7767 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 7865 Tgt 7901,7930 and 7950 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7815 Tgt 7780,7750 and 7733 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586