- Bank Nifty today closed below 15550 but took support at gann arc as shown below, Weekly close tomorrow Bulls will try to close above 15704 and bears below 15300 Do you want to be “Perfect” in Trading
- Bank Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 17 lakh with liquidation of 0.60 lakh, with decrease in Cost of Carry suggesting long positions were closed today.Rollover cost @16000, Bank nifty closed below it and rewarded by 300 points How To Identify Market Tops and Bottom
- 16500 CE is having highest OI @6.6 Lakh resistance formation @16500. 15000-16900 CE added 2.2 lakh so bear making wall on resistance near 16000-16100 as Bank Nifty closed below the supply zone of 16000.
- 15000 PE is having highest OI @5 Lakh, strong support at 15000 followed by 15500, Bulls covered 0.22 Lakh in OI in 15000-17000 PE as bank nifty closed below the demand zone of 15700 so bulls running for cover.
- Bank Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 15648 (For Intraday Traders). BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 16007 . Bank Nifty TC level gave 1000 points till now.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 15580 Tgt 15680,15750 and 15850 (Bank Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 15500 Tgt 15550,15480 and 15350 (Bank Nifty Spot Levels)