- FII’s sold 2.2 K contract of Index Future worth 160 cores ,17.3 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 15.1 K short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 32.4 K contract, so fall in Nifty market was used by FII’s to exit long and exit shorts in Index futures.Traders Success Model
- As discussed in Last Analysis Nifty formed Inside day candle near channel top suggesting coming 2 trading days are very crucial as we can see fast move in market. Gann Time Analysis helped again coupled with channel resistance and Inside day as we saw Big trending move today, which also did the SHARK pattern target, Till we are closing above 7600 Nifty can bounce back to 7800, below 7550 we can see correction till 7360-7380. .Bank Nifty corrects from Channel Resistance,EOD Analysis
- Nifty March Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.84 core with liquidation of 29.8 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF closed above Rollover cost @7147. Nifty rallied 650 points above Rollover cost
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 3.70 Lakh core with total contract traded at 2 lakh , PCR @0.94, .How To Identify Market Tops and Bottom
- 7800 CE is having Highest OI at 65.5 lakh, resistance at 7800 .7400/7800 CE added 24 lakh so bears added aggressively in 7600/7700 CE Nifty closed below 7634 .FII sold 8.7 K CE longs and 1.3 K shorted CE were covered by them .Retail bought 75.6 K CE contracts and 4.4 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 7400 PE OI@46.5 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 7400 base becoming strong. 7400-7800 PE liquidated 30 Lakh in OI .FII sold 0.06 K PE longs and 2.5 K shorted PE were covered by them .Retail sold 53.6 K PE contracts and 21.8 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s bought 2042 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 2495 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.57
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7674 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7440, After 1 March only 1 trade generated by TC level and has rewarded TC followers with almost 600 points, How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 7651 Tgt 7684,7711 and 7750 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7580 Tgt 7560,7530 and 7500 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-140117182685863/