- FII’s bought 4.9 K contract of Index Future worth 259 cores ,9.4 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 4.5 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 13.9 K contract, so rally in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter shorts in Index futures. How to Maintain Trading Journal
- As discussed in last analysis Nifty is now trading in top gear trading from gap to gap, Now as we have closed above 7350, close above 7406 is required for the next target of 7600 as per Alternate BAT pattern and supply demand analysis. Strong support at 7250-7280 zone. Nifty has hit 3 centuries in a row now now we need a close above 7512 for move towards 7556/7601. Support in range of 7360/7380 range. Do remember overbought market can remain overbought for prolonged period of time, Just market is overbought does not mean go and short it. Bank Nifty closes above 15136,EOD Analysis
- Nifty March Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.13 core with addition of 13.7 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF closed above Rollover cost @7147. Nifty rallied 300 points above Rollover cost
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.06 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.7 lakh , PCR @1.06, .How To Identify Market Tops and Bottom
- 7500 CE OI at 51.3 lakh , wall of resistance @ 7500 .7100/7500 CE liquidated 5.2 lakh so bears ran for cover in 7100/7200 CE .FII bought 26.7 K CE longs and 5 K shorted CE were covered by them .Retail sold 12.5 K CE contracts and 24.4 K CE were shorted by them.
- 7000 PE OI@70.1 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 7000 . 7000/7400 PE added 42 lakh so bulls trying to form a based around 7100/7200.FII bought 5 K PE longs and 30.6 K PE shorted were by them .Retail bought 76.1 K PE contracts and 19.5 K PE were shorted by them. Retailers buying PE and getting whipped everyday.
- FII’s bought 911 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 464 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 67.35
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7413 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7171 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 7486 Tgt 7504,7533 and 7560 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7450 Tgt 7370 ,7350 and 7310 (Nifty Spot Levels)