Buy above 515 Tgt 518,522 and 526 SL 512
Sell below 509 Tgt 505 ,500 and 496 SL 512
Buy above 85 Tgt 85.4,86.3 and 87.2 SL 84.4
Sell below 83.8 Tgt 83,82 and 81.5 SL 84.3
Buy above 219 Tgt 220.5,223 and 227 SL 217.5
Sell below 216 Tgt 214,212 and 210 SL 217.5
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for February Month, Intraday Profit of 5.09 Lakh and Positional Profit of 2.89 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863