Buy above 3130 Tgt 3150,3178 and 3211 SL 3115
Sell below 3095 Tgt 3080,3050 and 3030 SL 3108
Buy above 300 Tgt 302,306 and 310 SL 298
Sell below 297 Tgt 294.8,293 and 289 SL 298.5
Positional/Swing Traders can use the below mentioned levels
Close above 1042 Tgt 1076
Buy above 1050 Tgt 1068,1095 and 1130 SL 1040
Sell below 1020 Tgt 1008,994 and 978 SL 1030
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for January Month, Intraday Profit of 3.57 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.36 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh