Buy above 1031 Tgt 1042,1050 and 1062 SL 1028
Sell below 1018 Tgt 1010,998 and 985 SL 1023
Buy above 953 Tgt 957,962 and 969 SL 949
Sell below 943 Tgt 936,926 and 916 SL 949
Buy above 620 Tgt 626,632 and 644 SL 616
Sell below 610 Tgt 600,589 and 576 SL 615
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for January Month, Intraday Profit of 3.57 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.36 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh