- FII’s bought 8.4 K contract of Index Future worth 442 cores ,26.7 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 18.3 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 45 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter shorts in Index futures. Ingredient to become great trader
- Closing above 7151 we will head towards 7238. Close above 7238 on Weekly Basis will be very bullish as per gann and we can head all the way towards 7600. Bank Nifty forming last leg of BAT pattern,EOD Analysis
- Nifty February Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.16 core with addition of 5.2 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, Nifty Future closed below the Rollover cost @7419 and gave 500 points profits till now
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 3.27 Lakh core with total contract traded at 2.2 lakh , PCR @0.76 .How To Identify Market Tops and Bottom
- 7400 CE OI at 59.9 lakh , wall of resistance @ 7400 is shifting upwards, clue we might break 7234 .6900/7300 CE liquidated 15 lakh in OI major liquidation was seen in 7100/7300 CE .FII bought 25.8 K CE longs and 13.8 K CE were shorted by them .Retail sold 27.9 K CE contracts and 1.5 K shorted CE were covered by them. FII going bullish and retailers bearish by buying PE.
- 7000 PE OI@57.2 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 6950/7000 . 6900/7300 PE added 12 lakh so bulls added in 7000/7100.FII sold 25.9 K PE longs and 1.3 K shorted PE were covered by them .Retail bought 53.2 K PE contracts and 7.2 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 532 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 712 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.45
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7178 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7312 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 7200 Tgt 7225,7240 and 7265 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7170 Tgt 7141,7120 and 7090 (Nifty Spot Levels)