Buy above 695 Tgt 701,708 and 717 SL 690
Sell below 681 Tgt 674,665 and 659 SL 685
Buy above 448 Tgt 452 ,456 and 460 SL 445
Sell below 440 Tgt 436 ,430 and 425 SL 443
I Bulls Housing
Positional/Swing Traders can use the below mentioned levels
Holding 555 Tgt 576/597
Buy above 570 Tgt 576,581 and 589 SL 566
Sell below 560 Tgt 555,549 and 542 SL 565
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for January Month, Intraday Profit of 3.57 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.36 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh