- FII’s sold 18.1 K contract of Index Future worth 981 cores ,5.7 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 12.4 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 6.7 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter shorts in Index futures. Secret of Successful Trading:Make Your Trading Boring
- As discussed in Last Analysis Now range of 7460-7480 should be watched closely as closing above it can see nifty moving in 7550-7575 range where we have strong supply, Support at 7320 and 7250. High made was 7487 and nifty came down to close @7436. We need a close above 7462 for market to reach the next target of ABCD pattern @ 7521. Support at 7336/7250 Bank Nifty EOD Analysis
- Nifty January Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.52 core with liquidation of 32 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry, Rollovers have started and current rollover comes @33%.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 3.67 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.92 lakh , PCR @1.01 .How To Identify Market Tops and Bottom
- 7600 CE OI at 49.3 lakh , wall of resistance @ 7600 .7400/8000 CE added 9.4 lakh in OI addition was seen by bears as nifty was not able to cross 7462 .FII bought 11.5 K CE longs and 2.3 K CE were shorted by them .Retail bought 24.3 K CE contracts and 1.9 K CE were shorted by them.
- 7300 PE OI@58.2 lakhs strong base @ 7300. 7300/8000 PE liquidated 17.2 lakh so bulls used to exit lower PE strike prices .FII sold 14.4 K PE longs and 4.5 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 1.9 K PE contracts and 5.8 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s sold 91 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 307 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 67.83
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7451 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7378 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Traders following TC levels have been handsomely rewarded.
Buy above 7450 Tgt 7475,7500 and 7521 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7400 Tgt 7381,7350 and 7330 (Nifty Spot Levels)