- FII’s sold 11.7 K contract of Index Future worth 619 cores ,17.4 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 29.1 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 46.5 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter shorts in Index futures. Want to Be Profitable Trader?
- As discussed in Last Analysis Now range of 7460-7480 should be watched closely as closing above it can see nifty moving in 7550-7575 range where we have strong supply, Support at 7320 and 7250. High made was 7477 and nifty came down to close @7437. We need a close above 7462 for market to reach the next target of ABCD pattern @ 7521. Support at 7336/7250 Bank Nifty Jan 2016 Expiry Analysis
- Nifty January Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.22 core with liquidation of 29.8 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry, Rollovers have started and current rollover comes @53% and rollover cost @7411
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 4.22 Lakh core with total contract traded at 2.09 lakh , PCR @0.91 .How To Identify Market Tops and Bottom
- 7500 CE OI at 60 lakh , wall of resistance @ 7500 followed by 7540 CE.FII bought 23 K CE longs and 4.7 K shorted CE were covered by them .Retail sold 5.6 K CE contracts and 8.8 K CE were shorted by them.
- 7400 PE OI@57.4 lakhs strong base @ 7400. So fight is on for 7450 level tommorow.Retail bought 20 K PE contracts and 3.6 K shorted PE were covered by them. FII going with Bullish bias in expiry and retailers with negative bias.
- FII’s sold 367 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 499 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.04
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7439 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7381 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Traders following TC levels have been handsomely rewarded.
Buy above 7450 Tgt 7475,7500 and 7521 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7410 Tgt 7385,7355 and 7330 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper end of Expiry :7512
Lower end of Expiry :7364